Tuesday, December 24, 2013

In memory of darling little Arya (22 July 2013 - 22 December 2013)

http://www.youcaring.com/memorial-fundraiser/for-little-arya/119452
For one mother in the world, her very worst nightmare has come true. Her arms are empty and her  heart is heavy because her darling little girl was taken much, much, much, too early from her bosom. When MiniMr was born, a friend said to me that from that day forward, my heart was walking outside of my body. So I'm left wondering how this sweet little girl's mother is expected to carry on without her heart?? No mother should ever have to bury a child. Ever. But burying a child that has barely lived seems that much more tragic. Why? Why? Why? I feel so sick with sorrow for her family. There are no words or actions or anything at all that will ease their pain now. Only time. Time. The only thing that can't be hurried, or bought, or taken. Time. The only healer. I'm in utter awe of every single parent that has ever lost a child and is still here to tell the tale. I'm humbled. I'm heartbroken. I'm not sure I'd survive. I pray that I never have to find out.

Rest easy little Arya.
You will never be forgotten.

No comments:

Post a Comment