Saturday, March 5, 2011

What am i...


PISSED OFF!

I just wrote an entire post, and then my mac froze (FROZE! What's up with that - that never happens! like ever!) - and it must have been a bad day for wireless 'cause the save now wasn't working that hot... so when the damned mac froze and i could only coax it out of its lapse by shutting it down, by the time i'd powered back up, it was confirmed...

I'D LOST MOST OF MY DAMN BLOG!!!!!

Seriously, i haven't written for months, and when i sit down to write the damn thing, cyberspace slaps me in the face.

Well, stuff that! I'm going to cool off, eat something i don't need, maybe have a wine... and then get back onto the cyberspace wagon. I probably won't be as funny, or as original or even half as cute as i usually am... but i'll get this bloody post up!

Stand by caller....

No comments:

Post a Comment